CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Where's my copy!!!!

Those Harry Potter books have been out for HOURS and I don't have my Amazon.com guaranteed-delivery-today copy! What a travesty!

Wait, aren't I the one who is always complaining that this country has no patience? We leave if there is a line at the drive-thru Starbucks. We curse queues at the DMV. We hate to wait. So why should I be surprised that the general public and the politicians cannot seem to muster the courage and patience to wait for GEN Petraeus's report due in 8 weeks?

Maybe some of these people should take a page from the real milspouse handbook. We are really good at waiting for what's most important.

But I digress. I still want my book now. But I know I can wait a few more hours until the mailman gets here.