CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Candy, Candy, Tactical Gear, Candy

What more could a soldier want? I dunno. Blow shit up? Yeah, but I can't send explosives to Jack Bauer.

So here's what I am sending him today.

Altoids Mango Sours x 16. (I ordered these from Amazon, who wouldn't send them to APO addresses directly. Frustrating.)

Blue Force Gear, Vickers Combat Applications Sling.

Herban Essentials Towelettes. These smell really good. Lavender, lemon, and peppermint. Might be nice to have something to get rid of that gray grime called sand. We'll see how well these work.

Origins Check and Balances face wash. It is a sample size and it is a bit harsh for my sensitive skin.

Newman's Own Organics Mints. Wintergreen, cinnamon, peppermint, and ginger.

College Farm Organic Hard Candies in Vienna Roast x3.

Coffee Rio Original Roast candies.

And of course a butterfly card from me. :D