CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Package from the Sandbox

Let's see what we've got here from Camp Ramadi.

Actually, let me start by saying that there is a hole in the box, as there has been in EVERY box that has come from Jack Bauer. Hmmm. It must be a military thing, because most of the packages delivered here aren't full of holes.

Here is the list of books:

  • No True Glory by Bing West
  • Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
  • Supreme Conflict: The Inside Story of the Struggle for Control of the United States Supreme Court by Jan Crawford Greenburg
  • A History of the English-Speaking Peoples Since 1900 by Andrew Roberts


A sweat-covered shemagh, thinking I would like to have Jack Bauer's smell. You should have seen the extremely unpleasant face I made when I pulled it from the plastic ziplock bag and smelled it. (OK, so I did ask for it.) I think I'll let it air out a bit. I did put it around my shoulders and wrapped it around me head -- in the proper manner mind you. Maybe I will be able to feel him instead. Don't I look mean? That's me, the badass in the shemagh and a camisole.









A pair of Iraqi panties. Yes, Iraqi panties. What makes them so different from American panties you ask? Why the pocket in the front, of course. Yes, a full-size pocket. Had to take a picture. He tells me that he got these in the "Hadji" shop. Oh, and look there is even a butterfly on it. :D And a dragonfly too. ;-)












And last but not least, inside the panty pocket was a coin. A General Peter Pace coin. Not nearly as cool as the circumstances under which Homefront 6 received hers, but nonetheless it is now MINE. (**use LOTR "precious" voice**) OK. I'm not really that possessive but I am honored to have the coin.