CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Vacay Update

Yesterday's highlights, or lowlights as the case may be:

  • Trip to San Diego County was uneventful, but long. Didn't do anything exciting, so I guess it cannot really be a highlight. Sorry.
  • Got into a bit of blog talk with my mother. Hmmm. She ask if I considered blogging. Dangerous territory. Yikes! I changed the subject.
  • Took a couple of really cute pics of me and my nephew with his new birthday present.
  • Did some of my super secret project stuff. (Am I building enough tension in that, or what?)
  • IM'd with Jack Bauer a bunch.
  • Emailed friends.
  • Had pork ribs for dinner.
  • Had lunch a great taco stand down on Hwy 76 in/near Vista. (Oh, how I love authentic tacos. Open the southern border!! I need more tacos!) So this was actually the highlight of the day.
I told Jack Bauer that I was in bed blogging and he asked if I was live blogging sleeping. Humphf! I wish I could. You would see what crazy dreams I have.