CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

What a day, what a day

The unexplained:
I seem to have a huge, tender, black & blue bruise on right forearm that I have absolutely no idea how it got there. Yesterday, in the middle of the afternoon, it was just suddenly there. I would think that with that significant of a bruise I should remember hitting something. And no I wasn't drinking. Hmmm.

This missing:
Remember those ultra-cool Maui Jim's I love and that are permanently attached to my head? Well, apparently they need a little vacation, and I actually ventured out without them for the first time since January 26. I felt naked and like I couldn't see as well. Kept missing what I was looking for. Hmmm. (There vacay was short-lived cuz I foung them when I returned home and now they are safely situated exactly where they should be for 9 PM: on top of my head!)

The gross:
When I left the house early, I went outside to the garage to find a dead gray mouse placed on the step to the garage. Yuck!!! I took my favorite shoe off and used it to fling the mouse off into the weeds. Unfortunately, part of the mouse stuck to the step!! Double YUCK!! (And yeah, I am still wearing my broken sandal.)

What a day. Now I get to IM with Jack Bauer while I watch Army Wives. :o)