CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Home At Last

"There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

I am so glad to be back in my nice, quiet, uncomplicated life. (Uncomplicated? Did I say that? Hmmm.)
So let's see what I did the last few days.

Friday

  • Went shopping with my mother, who bought me a pair of capris and a bunch of make-up.
  • Split a Sante Fe Burger at Ruby's with my mom for lunch. Yum!! Throw in some chili cheese fries and a strawberry shake, and you make for tummy ache.
  • Did some work on the project, and clarified a few things. OK. So really it was the first stumbling block, but we all recovered nicely and progress was made.
  • Thought I lost my cell phone and my mother called all over to all the stores we had been to that day looking for it. What a great mom! (After the project crisis was averted, I made everyone be quiet as I called the phone. Eventually found it in the sleeve of my shirt which I had hastily taken off when dealing with aforesaid tummy ache.)
  • IM'd with Jack Bauer.

Saturday
  • Got up early and read blogs.
  • Played with PhotoBooth with me and the nephew. Sent pics to Jack Bauer.
  • Went to the beach at Corona del Mar. The beach I grew up going to. Built a sandcastle with my nephew and got about 100 buckets of water (today I am sore).
  • Ate Chinese food for dinner.
  • Fell asleep on my sister's couch at 9 PM, for which my sister scowled at me. Apparently, I am supposed to have more energy. Not when you are not used to dealing with a high-energy 3-year-old.
So all in all a busy trip. But I did not kill anyone, or beat myself up. Everyone was not nearly as annoying as I was expecting.