CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"It is harder or easier?"

That's what Jenna asked in response to my post yesterday about Jack Bauer's impending departure from Iraq.

And the answer is:

Way, way easier.
In fact a month ago, I was thinking I would be stumbling across the finish line, maybe crawling, feeling like I would just give up and be a pile of mush when he gets here.

But right now, I feel fantastic. I've got my sexy little airport outfit all set to go. I'm getting my haircut and colored next week. I'm super busy at work. I'm super busy thinking about all of the next steps we are doing and selling the house. And I am still trying to do things that are good for me (e.g., yoga, pilates, eating well, meeting up with girlfriends, getting enough sleep). I think these last few days are going to fly by.

So for me, yes it has gotten much easier. Much to my surprise.