CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Thomas Sullivan Magnum

1980-1988: Formative years in this woman's life. Ages 8 to 16. Many of those years were spent watching Magnum, P.I. In fact, I distinctly remember what I was doing the night of the last show: I was working at my first real job. I may have had my record it on video tape.

But, ah, Thomas Sullivan Magnum. Definitely one of those manly men, scoundrels with a heart, bad boys who do good. Oh, yeah. Definitely one of them.

Yesterday, Jack Bauer emailed me this:


with this note of his own:
Anyone that isn't down with the Tigers hat, .45, mustache, Ferrari, and short shorts is no friend of mine. :)
I think if he could, Jack would live in the 80s forever. And I say that with the biggest, proudest smile on my face. I can't wait for him to get home. So we can watch reruns of Magnum together. :D