CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Softball

Heh. Nice weather here is Middleville yesterday.

I finally started back to my beginning pilates mat class. On my way home, there were some men out playing softball. That made me think of this post back in January when I couldn't wait for softball season to start. I guess if it gets bad in the next few weeks I could drive by with my windows rolled down and catch some of that testosterone floating on the air. Heh. We are down to just a few weeks, so I doubt that will be necessary.

But as I drove by the playing field and saw the men pitching and swinging and running, I thought about how silly -- that good silly -- I have been about missing Jack. And I giggled the rest of the way home. :D

P.S. Like I said yesterday, emotional rollercoaster. Just wait 5 minutes and I am sure to read something that will make me cry.