CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Gone but 3 days

So Jack Bauer has been gone for 3 days now.

Flashback to Friday when he left. He packed his car in the morning but did not leave until middle of the afternoon. I tried to relax and take it easy with him, but I was restless. I started getting things ready to paint, plastering holes, moving the fridge. All the while, Jack was following me around the house. I think he just wanted to be with me. And I just kept moving about. I finally asked him if he wanted a project to do. Uh, yeah. That didn't go over so well.

That's when I realized that I was just trying to keep myself busy so I wouldn't have to deal with him leaving again. I mean, I just got him back. It's not fair that he has to leave again so soon. Humphf! So we talked about it.

And then he left.

And I was alone again.

Now while I am feeling like a pouty little girl, I am trying to keep busy. At least I have plenty to do just around the house to make the next 10 days go by quickly. Painting, cleaning, organizing, etc. will take more than 10 days, but that is all the time I have.

And then I will be back with Jack again. And all will be right with the world. Or something like that.