CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Live from Cav Canyon, It's BW!

We have arrived safely in the town that is our new home. It has been quite a long time since I have been on an Army post. And even then it was just for a few hours. I really don't have much exposure to life on post. I guess I am about to get a big dose of it.

We're in temporary lodging within walking distance of the PX and Jack Bauer's office. That's pretty cool. It has been about 10 years since I last stepped foot in a PX. But I already discovered the benefit: no tax. How cool is that?

I figured out fairly quickly that there are several items that I will need to invest in living here:

  1. lotion
  2. eye drops
  3. claritin
  4. cough drops
  5. decongestants
  6. a ton of bottled water
  7. sunscreen
  8. dark sunglasses
I am soooo dry and allergy-ridden already, my head may explode. Good way to start our stay here. But it is just beautiful so that makes up for the suffering.


The doggies are enjoying trying to catch crickets. Not sure if they have ever seen crickets in this quantity before.

Off to find a more permanent place to live. Have a great day.