CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Capturing a moment

Yesterday, we got a hard snow, thunder snow, blowing snow, probably as close to a blizzard as I have ever seen. My house was in one of the heavy snow bands that came through our area. I stayed home with the doggies.

Moo, a rugged princess like me, isn't too fond of the cold. Bear, who is part Husky, loves it. So I was thinking that I would have one dog outside rolling around in the blizzard with a smile on his face, and the other dog curled up next to me in my chair.

I was quite surprised when Moo decided to follow Bear outside. The two ran around and played for a good 10 minutes. It has probably been a couple of years since I have really seen them play like that. I took advantage of moment and stood and watched them, smiling at the simpleness of it.

Note: That is not my dog in the picture.