CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Help wanted ad answered

So not too long ago, I was seeking Clarity and Certainty. Some of it has arrived. Things are starting to fall into place. Our plans for when Jack Bauer comes home are beginning to solidify. It is all very exciting.

First up. I need start getting this house ready to sell in a few months. Oh boy. Lots of work to do.

The plan is for me and the doggies to go with Jack to school for 10 weeks. I need to figure out what to take to make a Residence Inn feel like home during that time. Just a few homey touches.

I've got my work cut out for me. But my parents are going to come help a bit and Jack should be home for sometime before school starts. I'll just do the best I can with what I've got. Right?