CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Coffee for the CTU Gang

I sent off another care package to Jack Bauer and the CTU Gang yesterday. It should be one of the last ones I send. Really, I got to think that our time is beginning to wind down. Maybe I'll send them a ton of coffee just before Jack leaves so the Gang that remains behind isn't left completely without. Oh sure, I could continue to send them stuff, but chances are I won't. I've been extremely generous already.

Anyway, here is what I sent in this last package.


  • Trader Joe's Handful of Almonds. These are individual packs of almonds; great for throwing in the pocket.
  • Trader Joe's Dried Mango

  • Trader Joe's Dried Dragon Fruit. I really have no idea what this fruit tastes like. It just sounds good. :D

  • Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans. Maybe they will arrive in time for Easter and Jack can make sure someone with a sweet tooth gets them.

  • Surf Sweets Organic Fruit Bears