CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Huh. Well what do you know about that.

I've been here for a year. Holy moly.

Here's the post that started this blogging journey.

What a year. Made some great friends. Made some great connections. Wrote a lot -- almost 1,000 posts. Had a lot of visitors -- over 30,000 (yeah, I came to sitemeter after I started with the other stat counter). Did a lot of expressing how I really feel, good, bad, ugly, silly, happy, sad, deep, senseless, coded, frustrated, scared. I've shared highs and lows. It's all good though.

I haven't gone back over many of my old posts, as I like to keep moving forward. And I honestly haven't made the time to slow down long enough to really look back.

Thank you all for being here, supporting me through it all. Your comments have meant the world to me.