CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a supportive husband

Warning: Girl talk ahead. And probably TMI.

So I have been complaining to just about anyone who will listen about how I am getting old and my cycles are changing. More cramping, etc. I was complaining -- OK, mentioned in passing -- to Jack Bauer this last weekend about this while we were chatting. Topic changes, we move on in the conversation. Then seemingly out of the blue, he says ...

Just think you only have one more "cycle" to go through alonethen I will be there for you to be grouchy with

:)
:P
:*
;)

Well, that is definitely a way to mark time that I have not considered. So I guess next month, I'll have a Happy Period, with e-cards and everything. Yes, e-cards!

So more girly stuff. A little bird recommended Bust magazine to me. I checked it out and found these totally cool panties!