CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 18, 2007

More on Cards . . .

Forgive the crappy photos. I used Photo Booth cause I am just too darn lazy to figure out where the digital camera is and what needs to be done so I can get the pix off of the camera and on to my computer.

First, here is a lovely card. A pretty blue butterfly on a blue background. Ahhhhhhh.


Second, someone thought that lovely card deserved to be in this . . . envelope. I am restraining myself here. It looks like this someone barfed butterflies on a blue piece of paper.
Front:

Back:

I sent one of these to MaryAnn at Soldiers' Angels Germany already and I regret it. So I went out and bought new envelopes for the remaining 11 cards. I just cannot stand the idea of some wounded Soldier looking at that envelope. I think it would cause mental distress. What you cannot really see in the photo is that the background is also butterflies. (I am getting sick here looking at it!)

And here we have the new envelope with lavender butterfly stamp. I couldn't figure out why the stamps weren't coming out right. Then I realized I had bought textured envelopes. Doh!