CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pedicures

Earlier this week, I got my second pedicure of sandal season. I made my appointment before I read this post by AWTM who "live blogged" her pedicure last week.

Instead of figuring our what that might take for me to live blog the event (besides, I am not nearly as cool as AWTM is and could not pull it off as I would surely have dropped my MacBook into the tub of water), I read more of my "spiritual" reading and attempted to relax. I am super ticklish so relaxing is an absolute must. Yeah, yeah, I got some good "cheese grating" in, but I have pretty much been in sandals since March, and for me, sandal season is much harder on the skin on my feet than any other season. :(

All in all, a great relaxing, mind expanding time . . . ahhhh.

It's all good. ;)