CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

What does Jack Bauer get in his care package?

I am preparing another care package for my wonderful husband. Some of the stuff I send him in every package, like coffee and hard candy, but I like to send him something that is just to remind him of me. Here's the contents of this outgoing package.

  • The Dangerous Book for Boys by Conn Iggulden and Hal Iggulden. Per Jack's request. He sent me this link to the book. I think he is trying to recapture his childhood. Here is a review.
The Dangerous Book for Boys

  • 2 pounds of Kaldi's coffee, whole bean: 1 pound Highlander Grogg (cuz it still smells sooooo goooood) and 1 pound Fair Trade Organic Peru La Florida (cuz Jack asked for something "sexy"; not sure what that means but, hey, I tried).
  • Do You Know Your Groom? A quiz about the man in your life. by Dan Calinsky. This is a silly quiz book, 100 questions, that Jack will "grade" to see how well I know him. Ten points per correct answer. Above 900: What a performance! 800-900: Very good for a couple just starting out. 600-790: Pretty good. You'll improve as time goes by. Below 600: Ask your groom for a remedial course. Having not really lived together for 17 months, I am a little concerned about how I scored. Anyway, I am also sending him Do You Know Your Bride? Let's see how he does.
Do You Know Your Groom? (Do You Know Your...)

  • A magnet with the saying "Today is the first day of the rest of your life!" Just cuz.
  • From Trader Joe's, chile spiced dried mango and ginger chews (2 separate things). Cuz I was looking for something totally off the wall. I think I succeeded. :)
Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Intensive Repair Hand Creme Plus, 2.7-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 4)

  • Lens cleaner and a soft cloth. Gotta keep them sunglasses clean and sand-free.
  • Ice Breakers Sours. Pink Lemonade, Apple, Tangerine, Watermelon x2 and Berry Splash, Strawberry, Raspberry Lemonade x2.
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/candywarehouse_1948_31067855

  • Life Savers and Life Savers Orange Mints.
  • 4 bags of College Farm Organic Hard Candies in Strawberry & Cream (x2) and Luscious Lemon (x2). They are put in loose to fill in the crevices. Jack asked for something fruity. I think I got fruity done!
College Farm Organic bagged candy selection

  • A Father's Day card from the doggies and the kitty.
  • A naughty card from me! Purrrrrrrr!