CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hmmm

So I decided to google "butterfly wife" today. Um, maybe I should have done that sooner. I came across some references to some Bronte sister's novel/story/whatever about a wife who was a social butterfly and apparently didn't care much about other stuff. I don't think of myself as a social butterfly. And I certainly care about a lot more than social stuff.

I try to follow my instincts. My instincts helped me pick the moniker "Butterfly Wife". As I started to really think about it, I liked. I liked the sense of transformation that a butterfly goes through and in so many ways I have made such a transformation over the last year. And that's what I want to talk about here. Maybe it is a good thing that I did not google that until today, after I feel committed to this blog.

I just wanted to clear that up . . . in case anyone was wondering.