CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My 4-year-old puppies

Moo is a darling 90+ pound dog. She is very willful and most of the time I love that about her. Like I said before, she used to weigh 112 pounds, but with some serious dieting, she is now running around like a puppy. Bear is always excited and running around.

When I came home today after running errands for hours, Moo and Bear were all excited as usual. As I was putting the groceries away, the doggies were running about the house. Out to the living room, back to the bedroom and up on the bed (screech), then out to the living room, and back to the bed (screech). Repeat x5. After I was done, I went to see how far the doggies had moved the bed (which is on a hardwood floor). Normally, there is about 4 feet of room between the far side of the bed and the far wall. Now there was about 6 inches. They moved it over 3 feet by running and jumping on it. Those is my pups!