CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Perspective

When JD left Middleville in January 2006, I knew that our time apart was going to be difficult no matter how I looked at it. So I wanted to make the time of as pleasant as possible. I could fill my time, but I needed to change my mind. Since we don't have kids, there was a "single" feel to the house without JD here. Early on, maybe even before JD left, I decided to view this time apart as a gift, a time to discover myself, who I was after having been married for (at that time) almost 7 years.

Now, 15 months later, and with only a few months to go in this pseudo single life, I wonder (worry in fact) how it will be to have JD living at home again. Will I still be able to do things that are good for me? Have I grown enough to stick with it? Will I be able to say "no" to things I shouldn't do?

OK. Time to stop worrying about the future. Back to the present moment.