CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

"They eat like ACTUAL meals."

Yes, dear readers, that is the line I overheard while sitting in a coffeehouse waiting to catch up with a friend who recently had a baby. The words were spoken by a waif of a college student who just returned from Spring Break of skiing in Colorado with family. Apparently, this deviant family of hers likes to sit down and eat meals. Now she needed to call her friends who were also back in town to try to set up workout dates.

Of course, I was sitting there with my nonfat vanilla latte and coffee cake eating an actual meal too, like some sort of deviant. Good thing I had come straight from Pilates or I might have actually felt bad for eating something resembling a meal. And I might eat another meal today.