CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another funk?

For the last couple of weeks, I just haven't felt like sharing much. Humphf! Here's a list of my current concerns/issues (OK, just some of my issues - I don't want to crash the blogosphere with the WHOLE list):

1. I'm getting anxious about JD Jack Bauer coming home in a few months when his post-deployment employment situation is not clear yet. He does have a fall-back plan so it really is just a matter of WHERE we will be. The plan is to have the house in decent enough condition to sell if necessary upon Jack Bauer's return.

2. Revelations about my parents from when they were just here. Go figure - my mother is not perfect! Lyn (therapist) is going to love this. I think this starts some of that basement cleaning I've mentioned before. Yikes!

3. Taking care of myself. I have not been walking the dogs. My excuse? Moo's hurt her shoulder. I have not been eating well. My excuse? Lazy? Stress? Anxiety? Some of each? I haven't been to a weight watchers meeting in weeks and I need to go to meetings. Just putting other things ahead of going, like watching the milblog conference. I have not been sleeping as good as usual and I usually sleep very well. Too much caffeine? Stress? Anxiety? Talking with Jack Bauer too late? Some of each? I need to renew my commitment to myself.

Hmmm. Well that's a quite a bit. No wonder I am feeling down.

Let's go to yoga! :)