CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today's Reading List

In an effort to help me remember where I read/heard/saw a particular piece of information, I am going to start keeping a list of what I read/hear/see that relates to this war. It will contain the good, the bad, and the ugly. I anticipate it being mostly from MSM, but there will probably be blog posts too. They are not recommended readings unless I point that out specifically, which will be done with an asterisk before the entry. The list may be long or short or non-exisitant. It may be helpful to you or not. I figure I might as well publish the list rather than letting it sit in a file somewhere.

* recommended reading.

*Opinion Journal (by way of Trying to Grok). America's Honor: The stories behind Memorial Day. Great pieces of astounding heroism. Tear warning.

Opinion Journal. The Conservative Mind: The American right is a cauldron of debate; the left isn't. "Consider Iraq. The split among conservatives has widened since Saddam was toppled in the spring of 2003. . . . "

Opinion Journal. Best of the Web. New York Times: 2 papers in 1. Cindy Sheehan goes home to children. More on Kerry flip-flop.

The Weekly Standard. The Army We Need: We can't fight The Long War with the forces we have. Even Hillary and Obama calling for increase in size of Army and Marines.

The Weekly Standard. Don't Abandon the Iraqis: The high stakes of the war. Al Qaeada and Iran.