CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Butterfly on the Radio?

More crazy talk! How can a butterfly be on the radio? Does she flap her little wings in Morris code?

Well, I'm not sure but it appears that I was on the radio this morning. Not NPR of course, THEY do not have commercials (use snooty British accent). The day after my LASIK surgery, I did a radio interview/commercial/infomercial for the surgeon.

And this morning one of my co-workers heard it being played on the actual radio.

Co-worker said I sounded really good and intelligent and everything. And despite my own feelings about my voice (don't we all hate our own voices) she said I had a very good radio voice. (Perhaps, they digitally altered my voice. Hmmm.) And she said that my voice was sooo soothing that she almost feel asleep.

Of course, it really about the content, right? Apparently I mentioned that my husband was in Iraq and he had not seen me for over 5 months and he had never really seen we not wear glasses except for me being asleep.

So there you have it. The guy who did the interview said he would email me the file of the interview. But I don't seem to have it. Thousands of dedicated 8 AM listeners got to hear, but not me. Oh well.