CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Military Spouse Appreciation Day


I know that Military Spouse Appreciation Day sounds completely made up, but it is in fact a special day set aside by Ronald Reagan (what a guy!).
I just want to give a shout out to all the milspouses/girlfriends/fiancees out there who support our troops from the homefront.

I started this blog 2 months ago today and the ladies linked to the right have helped me a great deal getting through this patch with their kind comments and while I was out there lurking before I started my own blog. And to them, I say THANK YOU!

I have received several military.com e-cards from JD, my mother, my sister, and a couple of other thank you cards from folks. Bea, my dear co-worker (smirk), even brought me a little mum plant in. (I think this redeems some of her insensitive qualities.)