CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Are we there yet?

I am tired of sending packages to my husband. I just don't want to have to do it. Don't get me wrong. I will continue to send him packages for the entire time he is over there.

**sigh**

But as I was filling out the custom form yesterday, I was thinking, "You know, it would be really nice if I didn't have to send this."

Some day. Some day. Some day.

Until then I will just continue to get to know the ladies at the post office.

**sigh**

****UPDATE: 10/18/2007 1401****
Reasa suggested that there might be an online Custom Form. And there is!!! Here's the link. It requires a phone number (yeah, right). I just filled in zeros and it accepted it that way. I will just have to try that out next time.