CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm soo vain, I probably think this post is about me ...

Nothing quite like the prospect of meeting a bunch of strangers that I supposedly "know" in some fashion to be a sufficient motivator to make me improve my appearance. Yes, I am vain. And I am going to be Vain in Vegas.

In recent weeks, I have purchased new make-up -- foundation, powder, eyeshadow, more lip glosses -- and actually started wearing it to work.

I've got a new 'do -- sassy -- and will get it trimmed up and touch up the highlights -- red and blonde -- before the trip.

I started using Listerine Whitening Quick Dissolving Strips. And boy do they work. In less than a week, I have probably taken off two years of coffee drinking; still have another week to go. And they are soooo much better than other strips that aren't quick-dissolving. I highly recommend them.

Now if I could only lose 50 pounds and a couple of dress sizes and get a whole new wardrobe, well, I would be in heaven. But that just isn't going to happen.

So I will just have to be happy with whiter teeth. :D