CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not cooking for one

I went to the fridge the other day and was astonished at what I saw: very little.

  • 2 cups of Rachel's yogurt: pomegranate blueberry and plum lavender honey
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 quart of skim milk that I am unlikely to open, but I like to have on hand anyway, just in case
  • 5 slices of part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • 2 slices of Virginia ham
and 20 bottles of water and 3 large Nalgene bottles filled with water.

Obviously, I needed to do some shopping. But even then I just filled it up with more of the same. And added some salad from the salad bar.

Deployment cooking for one has become too tiresome. I am so busy now I really don't have the time. I am so busy I don't even have time to write this post. ;-)

I think I am going to need to get some more food in the fridge before Jack Bauer comes home. Hmmm.