CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Following intuition

Tuesdays are busy for me. I have several things going on in the evenings, and yesterday I threw in a hair appointment to the mix. By the time I finally got home at 9:30 PM, I was tired so I didn't write my usual post. I headed off to bed saying, "I'll post a Note from the Universe in the morning."

I woke this morning wondering if the Note would be at all relevant to how I have been feeling. Now, I do recognize that these notes are kinda like fortunes and there is always room to read in to whatever is there. So let's take a look at what was in my inbox this morning.

The veils begin to lift, Butterfly Wife, once defenses begin to fall.
Be vulnerable.

The Universe

P.S. Fear only hides the truth, Butterfly Wife.
Huh. Most of the notes are not written this way. They are more like the "power of positive thinking" kind of thing. I guess this is me getting exactly the message I need. The "universe" is just funny that way I guess.