CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

SBL3

That is SpouseBuzz Live 3.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, home to Ft. Bragg and Pope Air Force Base, on Saturday, December 1, 2007.
I guess this goes to show that if you want something to happen badly enough and think good positive thoughts about it, it just might happen. For those of you who weren't there, in the chat room last night for the SB Pajama Party, I came up with the right answer and was forced -- FORCED I tell you -- to call in to claim a prize. (Who said I had a "sultry" voice? That was my voice shaking from nerves at actually saying that I am Butterfly Wife. Which will be gone by Vegas, I promise.)

Jack Bauer is currently with a unit at Ft. Bragg. It would be really nice to meet some of the spouses from that unit. Seeing as I met exactly one spouse from the previous unit, and I am not sure that I will be able to meet any more of them any time soon.

So I mentioned SBL3 to Jack Bauer last night and he was not completely put off to the idea of spending some of his leave with the ladies of SpouseBuzz. The logistics of us doing that are another matter. We don't have enough information at this time to know when he will be home. So a decision about us going could be rather last minute.

Maybe we could drive. It's only 13 hours and 44 minutes away ...