CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cooking

Jack Bauer has not cooked since he was last home in early March. And lately, I just haven't felt like doing any cooking at all. It just gets so monotonous to do for one. And I get whiny and the doggies don't want to hear me whine about cooking for one.

So you would think that with Jack home, I just might be inspired to whip up some gourmet meals. Um. Huh. I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike in that department.

But yesterday I was treated to a super special treat: breakfast AND dinner both made by Jack.

Breakfast consisted of yummy buttermilk waffles and bacon. Pork fat rules!

Dinner was even more special. Pork chops with a spinach-feta-pinenut topping, asparagus, and sourdough bread. And Candy Cane Joe-Joes for dessert. :D

So nice to have my chef home even if it is just for a short time.