CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Where's my time machine?

I wish I could just get in a fancy time machine and press a few flashing magical buttons and POOF! the deployment is over. Can anyway tell me where I can get a good deal on a time machine? Oh wait. That is not consistent with living in the present moment, now is it. Hmmm.

Ooffa! I am feeling pouty. I went back to work yesterday, and I am trying to have a better attitude about my whole work situation. I'm going to try to stave off the short-timers syndrome that I have been fighting for the last year.

Before he came home on leave, I felt like I was just biding my time until Jack Bauer arrived home again. Just trying to make it through one more day. Well, I don't want to do that for the next 6-7 months.

So it is a time for a new attitude for the home stretch of this whole experience. Focus on living in the present moment, balancing my time, doing things that are healthful, having some fun, and causing a little bit of trouble along with way. :D