CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Eating

There has been a whole lotta eatin' in the last 2 weeks. We started off with the big Thanksgiving dinner, hit some of our favorites restaurants, even had meals cooked for me by Jack Bauer, and the doggies have been super spoiled in the treat department. (Something about them calling Three Dog Bakery complaining that their mommy doesn't get them enough treats. Hmmm.)

So when I was in Whole Foods looking at the hot cocoa selection the other day, I noticed the fancy chocolate bars they had on display. Of course my eye was caught by the sight of bacon on the wrapper of a chocolate bar. Vosges Haute Chocolat's Mo's Bacon Bar. I swear it is a real thing. I had to buy it. In fact, I am eating right now as I type this post. It has that excellent combination of sweet and salty. It works very well together and is very delicious. Jack Bauer had a little taste then had to pass. Hmmm.