CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Snow Day's To-Do List

It snowed some 6 inches in Middleville yesterday. That's a lot for us. This is the sixth winter I have been here and it is the most snow I've seen in 24 hours. And it is a beautiful, heavy, wet snow.

But I need to get some stuff done around the house and making a list is always good.

  • Make list (thanks again Wendy!)
  • Contemplate laundry (that may take all day) (I got it started; that's worth a partial strikethrough, right?)
  • Editing work
  • Shovel snow (but I am secretly hoping that if I wait long enough, one of my neighbors will take pity on me) (Uh, yeah, that didn't happen. It look FOREVER to do it. I am still huffing and puffing.)
  • Finish putting together Christmas presents
  • Wrap Christmas presents
  • Box up Christmas present to in-laws to mail on Monday
  • Clean off ottoman and end table.
  • Balance checkbook
  • Set up budget for next year
Oh that has got to be enough for one day. That's a lot of stuff. I guess I better get busy.