CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stop and Look for the Chicken . . .

. . . or is it stop and smell the roses? Either way, when the doggies and I were on our walk and we got to spot where I saw the chicken on Tuesday. We could have kept walking, sticking to the routine, but I decided to see if I could find the chicken again. It only took a a minute or two but sure enough, there was the chicken. It made me laugh to think that there was this chicken in the park.

So we continued on and I got to thinking about how sometimes I get so wrapped up in my routine that I don't like to veer from it. And the chicken reminded my that every once in a while it is really good to stop and smell the roses along the path. Or in this case, stop and look for the chicken.