CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Weeds

Yesterday, while I was out cleaning up the backyard (that is doggieness business), I noticed that some of the really big weed trunks (yeah, I let them get that out of control last year) were tilting severely and even pulling up the dirt a bit. I have been dreading, and I mean DREADING, dealing with these weeds, and have obviously been putting off dealing with them for a very long time. So I thought I would give one of the little trunks a pull and see if it would come up whole. It did and with hardly any effort. I tried another; same thing. And then another and another. In about 2 minutes I had all the dreaded weeds out of the ground. It was amazing.

And to think I spent all that time and energy thinking about dealing with something when it was actually so simple to solve. I guess I can check that off my list of things to do.