CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Not a Chicken??

Last night I had dinner with some girlfriends that I can really let down my hair with. It's wonderful to have friends like that. I was late to dinner and walked into my friend's house, interrupted their conversation, and said, "My hormones are out of control and I need my husband home. NOW!" We then spent the next 3 hours talking about sex. It was wonderful and I will spare you all the details. Needless to say, it was hilarious.

In an attempt to change the subject, I mentioned seeing the chicken in the park. Friend 1 piped up, "That was not a chicken you saw, it was a cock you were hallucinating!"

A cock indeed. Hmmm.

All I gotta say is that this deployment is getting loooooonnnnnnngggggggggg.