CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Why is it . . .

. . . that teenagers can be so very inconsiderate and disrespectful?

Starting at about 10 PM last night, the neighbors to the east began making a great deal of ruckus. Not to worry, I was somehow able to fall asleep . . . only to be woken up every 15 minutes by the doggies getting all worked up from the noise. But that only lasted until 3 AM.

This morning I got up, let the doggies out into the backyard, only to see bar cans and cigarette butts on the ground near the fence shared with the neighbors to the east.

As I was picking up that trash, I saw that there was trash on the side of my house beyond the fence (only the backyard is fenced). I found another 5 beer bottles. In front of my house I found 2 empty cigarette packs. And let me add that this is not the first time that has happened.

If I were actually an inconsiderate person, or one who acted on my anger, I would have marched straight over to their house with their garbage, and pounded on the front door, hoping that I would be waking someone up with a hangover. Mind you it was only 8 AM, a mere 5 hours after their little party ended. Instead, I went back inside my house, threw away their trash, and decided to type away my anger instead.

Ahhh.

Boy do I feel better now!

Let's go to Pilates. :)