CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

License Plate Game

JD and I have a sense of wunderlust. We like to travel. Explore new places. Experience new things. So that fact that we have been here in the middle for the past 8 years is amazing.

Not too long after JD left Middleville, I started playing the license plate game with myself. I drive 26 miles one way to work. And 95% of it is on Interstates. And Middleville being, well, in the middle of the country, there are cars here from everywhere. I believe that I have seen license plates from every state, including Alaska and Hawaii. One day while in a suburban grocery store parking lot, I saw a car with a license plate from Guam.

So I thought I might write down the plates I see . . . the best I can remember cuz I wouldn't want to do that while driving, right?

Here are the plates I saw between 29 Mar and 5 Apr. Total: 36.
AL AR AZ CA CO CT DE FL GA HI IA IL IN KS KY LA MD MI MN MO NC NE NJ NY OH OK OR PA SC SD TN TX VA VT WA WI