CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 6, 2007

Color Me Crazy

I love color. Color is very important to me and so I thought I would color up the blog to reflect me a little more. Expect it to change as my mood and desire change.

I love blues and greens with a little purple thrown in. I am in a blue/green period of my life. When I was about 19, I was in a funk (probably a slight depressive state) and I used red to bring me out of it. I wore red shoes, red shirts, red sweaters . . . but not all at the same time, thank God. That's when I learned that color was important to me.

I love fiestaware. Color, color, color. Cobalt blue, turquoise, periwinkle blue, sea mist green, sapphire, chartreuse, juniper, shamrock, peacock, and the soon-to-be-released evergreen. I had to tell myself a few years ago that I could not buy every released color, just the blues and greens. So in a few months (June-ish) evergreen should be available for all of the drool over in person.

If you have trouble reading any of my blog entries due to the colors, please let me know. But if you are color blind . . . well . . . let me know that too and I will take it under advisement.