CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

6 months and a day

Well, it looks like I have been at this blogging thing for 6 months and 1 day. Seems to be going pretty well. "Meet" lots of great people (well at least you seem like great people online). Found some people who can relate to what I am going through as an Army wife dealing with deployment. Didn't think I was ever really going to be able to do that in person.

When I started this blog I didn't start my sitemeter right away. I wish I had. The other counter I have is almost 2K higher than sitemeter, but it is a pain to use -- I have to log on, and it only keeps track of the last 20 visits. But exciting news, my sitemeter just turned over to 10,000 visits. And of course, yours truly was the 10,000th visitor. I think I have only looked at the blog about 9,500 times and Jack Bauer has looked probably at least 200 times, so maybe there have been about 300 other visits. Maybe.

Thanks for making the last 6 months a much more interesting ride. Here's to 6 more months! Ching-ching!