CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

... and the dilemma

So for the dilemma. As I have said before, I am not good with keeping secrets. The fact that I have managed to keep this blog from my mother is an utter miracle. My mother and I talk quite a bit and about all the things I have discussed here ... well maybe not to the details I have revealed in some of the comments. I would be surprised if anything she read here came as a complete surprise to her, except for the fact that I am discussing it.

Obviously, blogging is an important aspect of my life and increasingly so. Keeping this blog from mother is really beginning to weigh on my conscience. How can I not tell her about going to the Blog World Expo? Or if I tell her that I am going to Las Vegas, do I lie to her about why or fudge the truth about my motives for attending something like the Blog World Expo? I am really not good with lying.

I am interested in some feedback from you other bloggers.