CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

The body pillow

In dealing with all that stuff a few weeks ago, the sassy yet practical Non-Essential Equipment suggested a body pillow to snuggle with. Yesterday, I was out doing more retail therapy -- getting stuff to send to Jack Bauer at the new assignment location -- and had to get myself a little something too. I stopped in at Bed Bath & Beyond and got myself a Laura Ashley body pillow and a dark blue microsuede cover.

I gotta tell you that I was hesitant about having a body pillow, I am not sure why. But I spent the $30 for the pillow and cover so I figured I might as well give it a try.

It made me remember that while lying on my back, I like to hook my left ankle around his right ankle. It reminded me that I like to lie on my left side and rest my right thigh against his.

Definitely a step in the right direction. Thanks NEE for the wonderful suggestion.