CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Care packages to a new location

While Jack Bauer may still be finishing up the current assignment, I am thinking ahead to the next assignment. I want to make sure that he starts off this next assignment well and with the small things that might make life slightly more bearable. So I am sending him a bunch of stuff.

Box #1




Kaldi's Highlander Grogg. 5-pound bag.




Altoids Tangerine Sours. 3 tins. He asked for Mango Sours but I cannot remember what store I found them in. So I ordered them from Amazon, which of course, won't ship them to APOs, which means they are coming to me then to the new APO. Ridiculous. (You gotta click on the Altoids product site; they have a shooting gallery.)

College Farm Organic Hard Candies in Vienna Roast. 4 4.75-oz bags.



Note from me on one of the cards I purchased at Papyrus during retail therapy last Friday.


Box #2

Dr. Bonner's Magic Soaps 18-in-1 Hemp Pure Castile Soap in Lavender, Almond, Tea Tree, and Eucalyptus (and I triple plastic bagged those). He really liked the shipment of these soaps back in May.



Jelly Belly Sours. 1 box.

Trader Joe's Just a Handful of Dry Roasted Unsalted Almonds. x2

TJ's Dried Black Currents, Dried Berry Medley (cherries, blueberries, strawberries), Dried Tart Montmorency Cherries, Dried Ranier Cherries, dried California Navel Oranges.

One tin of Altoid Tangerine Sours (yeah, it didn't fit in Box #1)

Ice Breakers Sours. Pink Lemonade, Apple, Tangerine, Watermelon x2 and Berry Splash, Strawberry, Raspberry Lemonade x2.

Topped off with handful of Werther's Original Hard Candies and a handful of Jolly Ranchers (I hope they don't melt).

And another butterfly card from me.




Box #3

Trader Joe's Dried White Peaches, dried Extra Choice/Choice Apricots (sounds suspicious), dried Pitted Prunes, dried Bartlett Pears, dried Chile Spiced Mango (apparently this went over well last time), Dried Pineapple Rings, Dried Sweetened Hibiscus Flowers (I tried these -- yum!), Nothing But ... Banana, Flattened (very flat), and Sweetened & Dried Mango.

Ginger People's Ginger Chews x2



Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Hand Creme x6. I think this new location is going to be just as dry as the last.

And of course, another butterfly card.