CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

In August?!? Oh, PUHLEAZ!!

While I was out on Friday doing my retail therapy, I went into Macy's to check out the fiestaware (yes, again, I know I have a problem, but I did not buy any). Blissfully riding the escalator up to the third-floor home department, a strange shape just off the top step was coming into view. Dark green. Another step closer. Triangle shaped. Another step closer. Twinkling lights. Oh no! I was at the top and stepping off into Christmasland.

It was the last day of August. And I was surrounded by Christmasness. Trees and whatnot. I quickly turned the corner and headed in the opposite direction to the dishes to look at Evergreen Fiesta. (Wait! Evergreen??? Is there a Christmas conspiracy? Hmmm.)

Christmas in July is one thing. Christmas in August is just wrong, wrong, wrong.

Yep, I'm a party pooper.