CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

There is just no getting around it ...

**for mature audiences only**

I miss my husband in more ways than one. And I am completely willing to admit that I am hitting my sexual prime just as he is gone for extended periods of time. And that is bad.

But I figure I know what it must be like to be inside the mind of an 18-year-old boy. My goodness, how do they ever getting anything accomplished? I haven't a clue.

So when Jack Bauer sent me this Fox News headline, I just about fell over.

Need Another Reason to Have Sex?

Um, no I don't need another reason! I have plenty of reasons and desires thank you very much. I just need the right someone to have sex with!!! Can't the universe give me a break here??? Ugggg!

Of course, Jack Bauer finds this all very amusing, and I've just set myself up here for some intense teasing by him.

Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall for a while.