CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm tired

I am so tired. I am tired of thinking about it all. The war, the worry, the wondering, the wandering thoughts.

Jack Bauer's unit is gearing up to come home. But he will remain. This transition is tougher than I anticipated. I feel like I have had to be extra strong for him, to help him through this transition, dealing with the fact that he (regardless of whether he stayed or returned) will be separating from these men that he has led for over a year.

However, being super strong has left me zapped. I look in the mirror and I look tired. Actually, I think I look tired and sad, even when I don't feel particularly either.

So today I am resting. Gathering my resources. Re-energizing. Showering myself with good for me attention. And making it my intention that whatever I do, it feeds my soul.