CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Notes from Universe

Every morning I am greeted with a Note from Universe. Something encouraging, profound, clever, and most of simple to start my day. For me, they are winks from the universe. Kinda like, "Yeah, somebody up there is on my side. How cool is that?" ;-)

So you get a sense of what these notes are like, today, this note was in my inbox.

One thing I know for sure, Butterfly Wife, is that with time, everything becomes clear, all questions are answered, what's broken is restored, new trails are blazed, hearts are mended, love returns, and you will look over your shoulder, with a tear in your eye, at life's utter perfection.

And best of all, Butterfly Wife, time is one thing you have plenty of. Trust me.

The Universe
These philosophical notes are just one more thing that I use to help me get through this deployment. And honestly, I'll take all the help I can get. Especially when it is free, gets me thinking, and is funny.

Did I mention that it is free?